ROES Server - Reports Not Printing
ROES Server - Reports Don't Print
Check the following items if reports under the 'Reports' tab or in a Report Printer Agent don't print:
1. Is the 'Print Qty:' field set to "1"
2. Does the 'Template:' field have the correct path to the report template and does the file exist?
3. If the 'Create report only if this condition is true:' box is checked, is the conditional in the 'Condition:' field evaluating to "TRUE". If you want to test this as the issue, uncheck the box and submit a text order.
4. Is the correct printer selected in the 'Printer to Use:' pulldown? Go to the Windows Control Panel and verify the printer.
5. Can you print to that printer from another application like Notepad?