ROES Web - Console/Log - Locate, Save and Send the Console File (Chrome)
Save Google Chrome browser's console file
When reporting ROES Web issues, send our support team the browser console/log.
To locate and save the Google Chrome browser console file, do the following steps:
1. Open the ROES Web Client you are having issues with using the Chrome browser.
2. Repeat the operation that shows the issue
3. Open the "Developer tools" by right-clicking on the page and selecting 'Inspect' like below
4. Click on the 'console' tab, right click any place within the console content, and choose 'Save as...' like shown below
5. Attach the file to a help ticket or email the saved file to our support team along with a description of the issue.